Intoxilyzer 8000 Free E-Book
About The Intoxilyzer 8000
If you or a loved one in facing DUI charges in the State of Florida don’t face it alone. Call Attorney Brian Gabriel, the lead attorney in Palm Beach County fighting the evidentiary validity of the Intoxilyzer 8000.
Fill out the form below to access your FREE E-Book!
In Florida, Intoxilyzer 8000 breath testing instrument is the only instrument allowed by Florida law for evidentiary use. Unfortunately, numerous techincal issues have arisen concerning this breath testing instrument, manufactured by CMI, Inc. While the Intoxilyzer 8000 was approved for statewide use back in 2002, it was not released for use in Florida until 2006. During those four years, the machine that we know today had been manipulated, voiding the terms of the US Department of Transportation’s Conforming Products List. Numerous changes and modifications were done to this breath testing instrument prior to its first use in the State of Florida. As a result, the BAC measurements given by the Intoxilyzer 8000 may not be scientifically reliable. Familiarizing yourself with the key issues surrounding the Intoxilyzer 8000 will help you better understand what you are up against when facing DUI litigation.
This E-Book Contains
- Facts about the approval of the Intoxilyzer 8000 and the events leading up to it
- Details surrounding many of the changes the Intoxilyzer 8000 went through after approval but before deployment
- Court decisions surrounding issues with the Intoxilyzer 8000
- Reasons why the Intoxilyzer 8000 may not give accurate BAC readings
- The potential future of the Intoxilyzer 8000 and its possible removal from the list of approved testing devices
- Important information on how to defend yourself in DUI litigation when the Intoxilyzer 8000 was used to test your BAC